metron-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Miklavcic <michael.miklav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dockerize Metron
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 17:11:33 GMT
Any ideas on how debugging works when leveraging Docker? In spite of the
classpath troubles, one of the benefits of the current single-JVM approach
is that you can easily debug, set break points, etc within an IDE. Is that
still doable? Seems like there might need to be some remote debugging magic
done to accomplish this.