metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DUSCUSS] Metron hardware
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 21:32:39 GMT
I'm doing bare metal testing on 8x Dell R520s.  Each has 6x2TB drives for
data, 2x SSDs (RAID 1) for OS, 128GB of RAM, 32 procs (2x8 core w/HT), and
on board 1Gbps for NIC.

I'm scoping prod which will be a mess of different hardware builds (one for
search, one for DN, one for NN, and one for edge/gateway nodes).  Happy to
share that when I get it more refined, and would love to hear what others
are using for around the 40,000 EPS mark.

Jon

--

Jon