metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mtron Project Maturity
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 18:21:46 GMT
Eh, I just realized my comment on RE40 is wrong.  We are adding RPM-building tools, but we
do not currently release built RPMs as part of our releases. (I hope this will change :-)
 So James’s original response is correct, at least for now.  Sorry.

On 1/20/17, 10:15 AM, "Matt Foley" <mfoley@hortonworks.com on behalf of mattf@apache.org>