metron-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Richardson <kylerichards...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: METRON-648 GrokWebSphereParserTest and BasicAsaParserTest are not 2017-safe
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 00:05:32 GMT
Agreed. I prefer the quick win to get us back to successful builds.

I do think it's worth a general discussion around how we want to handle the parsing of string
dates with no year. In the long run, Matt's suggestion of incorporating the Clock object is
probably the route to go; albeit as a separate enhancement PR.

I'll start a new discuss thread for that and submit a PR for the quick fix.

-Kyle