metron-dev mailing list archives

From James Sirota <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dev Guide and Committer Review Guide additions?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:02:20 GMT
Going back to the original intent of this thread.  Do we (a) want to make any concrete modifications
to our Dev Guide to account for some of the suggestions that Otto is making? and (b) do we
want a Reviewer's Guide, which is a document that focuses on the review process specifically.

Thanks,
James

Thank you,

James Sirota