metron-dev mailing list archives

From James Sirota <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Gratuating to Apache Top Level Project
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 00:09:02 GMT
I think the Apache Incubation was very valuable learning experience for us, but it seems like
we are ready to become a top-level project.  We have been in incubation since 2015-12-06 and
under the guidance of our Mentors we had a clean build (0.3.0), we learned how to function
well as a community (as defined by Apache), and if you look at our maturity level checklist
we meet the criteria of the a mature Apache project. (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66852119)

Do you think we are ready to graduate?  Should we start putting a case together for graduation?

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org