metron-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Richardson <kylerichards...@gmail.com>
Subject Tests failing due to new year
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 20:49:08 GMT
** This is causing all new PRs to fail Travis CI **

The rollover to the new year is causing unit test failures for some of our
parser classes. It looks like the issue in the same in all cases... We have
hard coded a timestamp assertion but the original message does not contain
the year and is now parsing as 2017 instead of 2016.

I'm currently investigating the failure for
BasicAsaParserTest.testIp6Addr:151.

Other failures from the Travis CI log I'm looking at are:
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.testParseLoginLine:60
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.testParseMalformedLoginLine:151
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.tetsParseLogoutLine:84
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.tetsParseMalformedLogoutLine:175
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.tetsParseMalformedOtherLine:220
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.tetsParseMalformedRBMLine:198
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.tetsParseOtherLine:129
    GrokWebSphereParserTest.tetsParseRBMLine:107

-Kyle