metron-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:47:11 GMT
It appears that Contributors are missing from the Transition Issues
permission, which seems odd since Contributors do have the Close Issues and
Resolve Issues permissions. This may be keeping Jon from transitioning the
issue to Done, since Metron has a nonstandard workflow which has Done
instead of Resolved as the completed state for issues. The workflow may
also be why there is no way to specify the reason for the resolution of the
ticket. If we want to make any adjustments to the permissions or workflow,
that will require an INFRA ticket.