metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:30:32 GMT
I assigned a JIRA (METRON-354
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-354>) to me that was reported
by someone else, and it appears that I don't have the permissions to close
it.  For clarity, I didn't have access to close it before I assigned it to
myself either.  Would someone be willing to delegate me the appropriate
access?  Alternatively, if you're not comfortable providing that level of
access, or if it is not simple to do, I would be happy to ask that the
original requester close their own ticket.

Thanks,

Jon
--

Jon