metron-dev mailing list archives

From David Lyle <dlyle65...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Contributions with multiple authors and requisite modifications to the development guide
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:47:16 GMT
The bolded didn't come through, but I'm guessing it's here:

*If the contribution does not have a single author, please ask that the
contribution be separated into multiple separate pull requests (one per
author with their contributions) that may have (non-cyclical) dependencies,
each following the same standard naming convention of JIRA: JIRA
Description (e.g. METRON-123: Foo all the Bars).*

I'd recommend against multiple PRs. Creates all kinds of difficulties
reviewing and testing. The changeset should be reviewed and tested as a
single unit. If there is more than one author, simply don't squash.

-D...