metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Reduce Reliance on Ansible for Deployment
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 16:20:18 GMT
+1 to that.  Having a testing environment that replicates how a real
cluster would be deployed is invaluable!

I would add a couple more components to the list that need RPMs to ensure
no regressions to the current Ansible:

   - Stellar REPL management functions (metron-platform/metron-management)
   - MaaS

Casey