metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] ICLA for non-committer contributions
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 21:51:28 GMT
Just so we're clear, we do squash commits upon merge (we followed the suit
of Apache Mahout and use --squash as described at
https://mahout.apache.org/developers/github.html#merging-a-pr-yours-or-contributors),
but we do not merge commits from multiple people into a single commit.  I'm
guessing that's kosher, but it's something we probably should clarify.