metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next Release (0.3.1) Content
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 21:58:59 GMT
I think I have the last formatting problem resolved for METRON-660, and plan to submit a PR
this evening.  I would like to see it added to 0.3.1.  Note that we still have to agree on
how to integrate it.

I’ve also been working on METRON-322, providing flush timeouts for batched writers.  I believe
that’s been discussed in previous sprint planning meetings? I need to rebase it, but I think
I can have it ready Monday or Tuesday, if that’s early enough to include.

Thanks,
--Matt