metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Review - METRON-571
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 17:42:56 GMT
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for working on this, it's a great feature to have and I'm glad it's
getting worked on.

I'll let other people hop in if they disagree (given that there's more work
to be done), but the way I'd get feedback on code like this is just to open
a pull request on GitHub. It's easier than using the files on the ticket
for a variety of reasons, including making it easier to get and see updates
and fixes to the code. It wouldn't surprise me if there's a bit of
discussion on the PR, given that this is a pretty nice to have feature that
has a bit of nuance that we'll want to discuss as things come together, so
having it in one place would be great.

I would just make sure to mention that it's not ready for merging because
you're looking for help and feedback on things like tests.

Justin