metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Metron Management UI
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:54:49 GMT
The Index templates are currently handled in the Ambari MPack (unless you
are suggesting some additional functionality beyond what the Ambari MPack
gives us today.)

I think there is always going to be a fuzzy, gray line between what the
Ambari MPack should do and what the Management UI should do.  I think it
works fine in Ambari today, but I could be convinced otherwise.

--
Nick Allen <nick@nickallen.org>