metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Metron Management UI
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 23:42:17 GMT
Well, I think that a UI that does what you show is a huge step forward and
I definitely wouldn't want to stop it from getting into the code because of
any of the additional features that we are talking about here.

That said, I really would like to see the Kafka topic creation as a part of
the UI because without it, data can't move.  Templates would be a second
priority that I see as important, but depending on how Otto's thread goes
how that could would may change and I wouldn't push to have that in a MVP
UI.

Aside from that, I still agree with my previous comments regarding nice to
have features, but definitely not needed for a first run.

Jon

Sent from my mobile device