metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Metron Management UI
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 01:49:44 GMT
First off - this is an awesome first take at a management UI and I'm
looking forward to messing around with it.  Other than skimming some of the
dialogue as it comes in I have not been keeping up with the API PR.  Should
I be able to assume that the UI PR is broken until the API is merged and
the UI can be updated for any changes?  I have not spun up the UI based on
that assumption.

Are you looking for feedback that's limited to what can currently be done
using the API (a CRUD interface for SensorParserConfigs)?

Thanks,

Jon

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017, 7:06 PM Houshang Livian <hlivian@hortonworks.com>