metron-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Moore <tmo...@goflyball.com>
Subject Code Review - METRON-571
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 17:22:14 GMT
Hey All,

I attached some work on the JIRA to METRON-571 issue about stellar external
functions.
Could someone please review and maybe give me some insights on test
integration?

These are the details on the issue and link is provided as well:
> Add stellar keywords for executing local commands
>
>                 Key: METRON-571
>         Attachments: ExternalFunctions.java, ExternalFunctionsTest.java
>

> Stellar should have the ability to execute scripts on a server in order
to undertake automated mitigation or alerting.  Perhaps SHELL_EXEC?

Regards,

Tyler Moore
Software Engineer
Phone: 248-909-2769