metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next Release (0.3.1) Content
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:58:05 GMT
Ok, I've created the upgrading document for 0.3.0 to 0.3.1 and included the
things that I know about and the things Jon mentioned here.  Please, if you
have knowledge of other breaking/non-compatible changes between the 0.3.0
release and master, comment on this PR (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/437) and I will incorporate
them.