metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Review - METRON-571
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 18:03:39 GMT
Just chiming in, also wanted to thank you for taking it on.  Justin is
right, the right venue for feedback here is on a pull request submitted via
github.  The steps roughly are:

   1. Fork https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron.git by going to
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron and clicking on the "Fork"
   button (make sure you're logged into your github account)
   2. Make a branch named as your PR (METRON-571)
   3. do your work and commit your changes to that branch
   4. push the branch to a remote branch (e.g. git push --set-upstream
   origin METRON-571)
   5. Navigate back to https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron and
   construct a pull request (see
   https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/)

If you have any questions, let us know and we can help further.  Thanks
again for contributing to the project and being part of the community.

Best,

Casey