metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron (incubating) 0.3.1-RC2
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 13:42:46 GMT
You are absolutely right.  The release payload is correct, but the email is
botched.
I will

   - resend the vote call email with the correct links
   - not reset the 72 hour timer
   - add the site-book to dist.apache.org

For those who have already voted, I am working under the assumption that
your vote still stands unless you tell me otherwise.

Sorry for the screwup, all.

Casey