metron-dev mailing list archives

From Houshang Livian <hliv...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Metron Management UI
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:18:02 GMT
Hello Dima,

Thank you for taking a few minutes to look at this new addition. I hope that it can make working
with Metron much easier.

Do you think ElasticSearch Index Templates are a MUST have initially? Or is it okay to start
here?

I do like the idea of adding that functionality.

Houshang

On 2/1/17, 6:51 AM, "Dima Kovalyov" <Dima.Kovalyov@sstech.us> wrote:

>Thank you Houshang,
>
>That looks absolutely great, loved it!
>Will it make sense to also add ElasticSearch index  templates
>querying/creation here?
>
>- Dima
>
>On 02/01/2017 02:06 AM, Houshang Livian wrote:
>> Hello Metron Community,
>>
>> We have constructed a Management Module UI, built on top of METRON-503 (REST API)
(currently under review). This Module gives users the ability to setup and administer much
of the product through the UI.