metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Stepping down as release manager
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:44:50 GMT
Casey, you’ve been a great release manager.  I know how much detail effort goes into this
role.

I am willing to serve as RM for the next while, if the community would like.  I was the RM
for Hadoop for about a year, and in fact was RM for its 1.0 release. Granted that was a while
ago, but overall process doesn’t seem to have changed much :-)

Cheers,
--Matt