metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron (incubating) 0.3.1 is released
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 19:16:10 GMT
Why don't we just add a link to the downloads page in the main README.md?
Right now the "Obtaining Metron" section only talks about the code on
GitHub.

In fact, really it should link to the main site at all and it doesn't look
like it does.  We should make it obvious where things are from the GitHub
landing page.