metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][PROPOSAL] Acceptance Tests
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 13:41:26 GMT
+1 to both.  Having this would especially ease a lot of testing that hits
multiple areas (which there is a fair amount of, given that we're building
pretty quickly).

I do want to point out that adding this type of thing makes the speed of
our builds and tests more important, because they already take up a good
amount of time.  There are obviously tickets to optimize these things, but
I would like to make sure we don't pile too much on to every testing cycle
before a PR.  Having said that, I think the testing proposed is absolutely
valuable enough to go forward with.

Justin