metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: Metron Rest - where is reflections coming from?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 13:49:37 GMT

> Here is an explanation:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/316#issuecomment-282791185

If so you'll need to add the metron-common jar that is
> installed in your local Maven repo (the uber jar that includes the shaded
> reflections library) to your dependencies.  Intellij is not aware of the
> shade plugin when resolving Maven dependencies so you have to add it
> manually.

I was not aware that the PR would force additional manual configuration in
Intellij.  I thought that was an issue that you found and resolved prior to
the PR being committed.

If I delete and reimport the project will that help Maven figure things out?