metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: Metron Rest - where is reflections coming from?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 13:44:13 GMT
Hey Otto -

If I do a `mvn clean package` everything works as expected.  This must be
why our CI builds are still passing.

If I open up Intellij and try to run the unit tests from
`metron-interface/metron-rest` then the build fails exactly as you describe.

If I do something like a `mvn clean compile` then I also see the same error.
```
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile (default-compile) @
metron-rest ---
[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[INFO] Compiling 45 source files to
/Users/nallen/Development/incubator-metron/metron-interface/metron-rest/target/classes
/Users/nallen/Development/incubator-metron/metron-interface/metron-rest/src/main/java/org/apache/metron/rest/service/impl/SensorParserConfigServiceImpl.java:33:
error: package org.reflections does not exist
import org.reflections.Reflections;
```

I have no fix yet, but I wanted to let you know that at least you are not
alone.  I wonder if this is an unexpected interaction between METRON-744
and METRON-694?