metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metron Installation on an Ambari-Managed Cluster?
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:13:56 GMT
Just to add onto this, that is a feature I have similarly been looking for
but my environment hasn't matured enough yet for me to push the topic.

I've been installing various versions of master in my hardware environment
using Ansible, but ever since the Ambari mpack I have been doing it more
manually.

On a similar note, I think we can help to reduce outdated documentation
like this by moving it to GitHub, which is on my to do list.

Jon

--

Jon