metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is the vfs jar being pulled in from?
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 11:57:41 GMT
Nevermind.  Found it using dependency:tree

On March 17, 2017 at 07:46:25, Otto Fowler (ottobackwards@gmail.com) wrote:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project par-lib: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.metron:par-lib:jar:0.3.1: Could not
find artifact org.apache.commons:commons-vfs2-project:jar:2.1 in clojars.org
(http://clojars.org/repo) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Where is this getting pulled in from in metron-common?  I don’t see it
referenced in the pom.  I added the reference from the apache site to my
module pom, but it isn’t working.