metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject HDFSServiceImplTest -> hdfs ordering
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:57:35 GMT
I’m seeing failures in travis, that I *think* may be the same as the issue
that Casey fixed where hdfs doesn’t guarantee the ordering of file listings:

listShouldListFiles(org.apache.metron.rest.service.impl.HdfsServiceImplTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.076 sec  <<< FAILURE!

org.junit.ComparisonFailure: expected:<file[1].txt> but was:<file[2].txt>

	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:115)

	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:144)

	at org.apache.metron.rest.service.impl.HdfsServiceImplTest.listShouldListFiles(HdfsServiceImplTest.java:69)

Do we need to have the same ordering done here?  Is this a different code
path?