metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metron Rest - where is reflections coming from?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:58:57 GMT
I mean intellij can’t find reflections, because it isn’t in the pom, in
fact it is excluded from common….

On March 7, 2017 at 08:43:54, Ryan Merriman (merrimanr@gmail.com) wrote:

Here is an explanation:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/316#issuecomment-282791185

What exactly do you mean by "build is failing". Are you trying to spin it
up in Intellij? If so you'll need to add the metron-common jar that is
installed in your local Maven repo (the uber jar that includes the shaded
reflections library) to your dependencies. Intellij is not aware of the
shade plugin when resolving Maven dependencies so you have to add it
manually.

If that doesn't do it for you let me know how I can help.

Ryan