metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SHELL_EDIT Stellar command and execution context
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:10:57 GMT
That means that it will attempt to get the capability and if it's not
there, it won't throw an exception, but rather just return
Optional.empty().  Yeah, we probably actually *do* want an exception thrown
there in the case where we're not in a shell context (probably don't want
vim starting inside of a storm bolt..it'll get confused and angry ;)