metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Stepping down as release manager
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:32:05 GMT
Right, Billie is exactly right.  Working with the community to constructing
releases that conform to apache standards and policies is the main duty.
This will (hopefully) be our first set of releases outside of the
incubator, so if I'm allowed to be biased, I'm hoping that someone with
previous release management experience in other projects will volunteer.
We're leaving the nest a bit and having an experienced hand at the tiller
would be advantageous.