metron-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Licensing
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:19:46 GMT
In my opinion, I think you are probably okay including it. You would want to retain any license
headers, and also make sure your NOTICE file is updated to include the copyright information.

I’m not by any means an expert in these matters, so I would recommend getting a second opinion
by leveraging the collective intelligence of the general@incubator (while you are a podling
or even afterward) or legal-discuss@. The latter list is often home to some important legal
discussions, and I would recommend PMC members read and/or subscribe to that list.

-Taylor