metron-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Richardson <kylerichards...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] New Stellar Functions
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 20:26:05 GMT
I have the need for a new Stellar function to perform string concatenation.
I have it implemented but am curious about where new functions should live
given the new capabilities around 3rd party Stellar function libraries.

So, I guess my question is, should this function live in:
1) metron-common with the other string functions
2) another metron project
3) as a standalone project and not part of the metron source tree

While I'm specifically asking about this case, I think it's also worthwhile
that we think about where other new functions should live in the long term.

Thanks!

-Kyle