metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] next release proposal
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 20:14:04 GMT
I've made fairly good progress on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-799 (The MPack should function
in a kerberized cluster).  The PR itself might cut close to the deadline,
and in particular might be tough to get reviewed in time.

I'll do a best effort attempt to get it in to make our Kerberos story more
complete, but I'd say the release can go on without this (and we use manual
Kerberos in its absence).

Justin