metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying items to hdfs
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 16:59:43 GMT
Take a look at HdfsResource, like
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/blob/master/metron-deployment/packaging/ambari/metron-mpack/src/main/resources/common-services/METRON/CURRENT/package/scripts/enrichment_commands.py#L110

If you dig into that function, there's this snippet defining an argument
for hdfs put essentially:

  # if present - copies file/directory from local path {source} to hadoop
path - {target}
  source = ResourceArgument()

I don't know that we've actually used that argument before, so you might
have to test it out, but it sounds like it'll do what you're looking for.

Justin