metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] next release proposal
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 20:00:20 GMT
Ok, 820 just went in this morning, and sounds like there’s no problem with 509 being in by
maybe Monday?
Consensus seems to be to wait for METRON-623 (Management UI) also, so that’s what I’ll
do.  Any projection about how long that will be?  Review seems to be active, so hopefully
not too many days to go.

Thanks for everybody’s input. We’ll check status on Monday.
--Matt