metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: introduction
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 12:00:04 GMT
Welcome!

On May 2, 2017 at 07:55:58, Christian Tramnitz (tramnitz@trasec.de) wrote:

Hello Metron developers,

I thought I’d first introduce myself before I ask any questions:
I’m new to Metron, but we are running a fairly complex OpenSOC-based
installation for a customer. Since Metron evolved from OpenSOC our
code-base drifted apart somewhat and I don’t know if we can contribute back
some of the stuff we added with that customer, but in parallel I would like
to make myself familiar with Metron for internal use, other projects and
reusing a few components (i.e. the indexing topology) in the existing
environment.

Best regards,
Christian Tramnitz