metron-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Access to Ambari Variables
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 20:09:57 GMT
Ambari provides rest APIs to pull the values as long as you know (or can write a chain of calls
to find) things like the name of the cluster and variable. Of course you’re writing an Ambari
service, in which case there are various ways. A bad, though arguably viable way would be
to grab it from the config files ambari writes and hope the restart had happened since the
last change.

Simon