metron-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Tramnitz <tramn...@trasec.de>
Subject introduction
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 11:55:52 GMT
Hello Metron developers,

I thought I’d first introduce myself before I ask any questions:
I’m new to Metron, but we are running a fairly complex OpenSOC-based installation for a
customer. Since Metron evolved from OpenSOC our code-base drifted apart somewhat and I don’t
know if we can contribute back some of the stuff we added with that customer, but in parallel
I would like to make myself familiar with Metron for internal use, other projects and reusing
a few components (i.e. the indexing topology) in the existing environment.

Best regards,
   Christian Tramnitz