metron-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>
Subject Re: Question about the customization of Metron with my machine learining algo.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:00:38 GMT
Hi Simone, and welcome to the community.

There are a number of extension points in Metron, the key ones being around machine learning.
I suggest taking a look at https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-analytics/metron-maas-service
<https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-analytics/metron-maas-service>
for more information about the model as a service. This is the bit that helps you add models
in pretty much any language that will run in a yarn container (python, R and spark models
are probably the most popular).

Hope that helps, and looking forward to hearing more about your research, and any contributions
you feel like adding to the community.

Simon