metron-dev mailing list archives

From sml...@libero.it
Subject Installation problem with Docker and processor that does not support virtualization
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 20:00:41 GMT
Dear All,

I'm installing Metron, following the instructions found here:

https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-deployment/vagrant/full-dev-platform

Unfortunately, my processor does not support virtualization and I'm not able to launch Docker.

Is there any workaround?

I installed Vagrant on my OSX and I assumed to use Vagrant to create a VM with Ubuntu in which
I would run Metron. Is  it right?

Another question about the instructions, I do not really understand where I get Metron.

In this point:

2. Deploy Metron

cd metron-deployment/vagrant/full-dev-platform
vagrant up

I understood that I should have already downloaded Metron, but I don't.
Where is Metron?

Thank you.
Simone