metron-dev mailing list archives

From sml...@libero.it
Subject Re: Question about the customization of Metron with my machine learining algo.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:09:12 GMT
Hello Simon,

thank you for your prompt replay and for the link as well.

I'm more confortable with Python.

May I ask you if there is any example in python that I use as template to receive network
packets and then implement the machine learning algorithm?

Moreover, where can I find documentation about the ML algorithm already implemeneted into
the Metron?

Best Regards,

Simone

>     Il 5 giugno 2017 alle 18.00 Simon Elliston Ball <simon@simonellistonball.com>
ha scritto:

>     Hi Simone, and welcome to the community.
>
>     There are a number of extension points in Metron, the key ones being around machine
learning. I suggest taking a look at https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-analytics/metron-maas-service
for more information about the model as a service. This is the bit that helps you add models
in pretty much any language that will run in a yarn container (python, R and spark models
are probably the most popular).

>     Hope that helps, and looking forward to hearing more about your research, and any
contributions you feel like adding to the community.