metron-dev mailing list archives

From sml...@libero.it
Subject Re: Installation problem with Docker and processor that does not support virtualization
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 06:03:34 GMT
Hello,

I didn't check the BIOS if I can enable it.

Then, I see that yesterday has been updated the installation guideline for Metron 0.3.1 as
follows:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=68718548

Reading that, there is no mention to Docker.
Maybe for my experiments (I do have to test some ML algo's) and improve my knowledge on this
tool that installation should be enough.

What do you think about?

Thanks.

Simone