metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject 0.3.1 usages in node_modules
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 23:57:22 GMT
Colleagues,

If one clones the current master, builds it with “mvn clean install –DskipTests”, and
then cd’s to the root and invokes:

            egrep  -r  '0\.3\.1'  *

one gets a very large number of hits in metron-interface/metron-config/node and metron-interface/metron-config/node_modules/.

I think most of this is noise (instances of 0.3.14, etc), or legit entities with version 0.3.1
(such as node_modules/ansi).

But I’d really appreciate if someone familiar with the npm stuff could scan it and confirm
whether any changes are needed in order to build a good Metron 0.4.0.

Thanks,

--Matt