metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Zeppelin required for Metron 0.4.0 install
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 20:48:13 GMT
Dima, the Apache list server strips attachments for security and anti-spam reasons.
You can post screenshots in Gist or Jira.

On 6/5/17, 4:24 AM, "Dima Kovalyov" <Dima.Kovalyov@sstech.us> wrote:

    Thank you for prompt response Anand,

    I have attached screen.png one more time.

    Actions menu available after Metron mpack installation. But I need
    Zeppelin host and port specified on "Customize Services" step during
    cluster deployment. Also, on the step "Choose Services" there is no
    Zeppelin available in Amari 2.4.3. Am I the only one who encounters this?

    - Dima

    On 06/05/2017 03:41 PM, Anand Subramanian wrote:
    > Hello Dima,
    >
    > Looks like the attachment in your mail got excluded. You can install Zeppelin using
the Actions -> Add Service from Ambari UI. Please note that you will also need to select
Hive and Spark, since they are dependencies.