metron-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Tramnitz <tramn...@trasec.de>
Subject Re: [INCOMING] Metron 0.4.0 release (RC3)
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2017 08:31:34 GMT
I didn’t touch unit tests because it was already broken before.
We agreed to put this into a separate ticket (METRON-962) as it applies to other parsers as
well.

For now, METRON-941 fixes an actual bug (parsing is broken with the current code).

BR,
   Christian

On 02.06.17, 20:36, "Matt Foley" <mfoley@hortonworks.com im Auftrag von mattf@apache.org>