metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of efforts to break stellar out?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 21:04:09 GMT
Hi Otto,
I just finished upgrading to the current code base, but need to tweak it to account for the
last half dozen commits.
After that I will post the first helping, that breaks out all the basic Stellar functionality,
and some of the peripheral stuff, in a self-consistent and self-contained way (ie, it can
be reviewed and committed even though there’s more coming).

--Matt