metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [INCOMING] Metron 0.4.0 release (RC3)
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:17:53 GMT
Hi all,
I am proceeding with building the 0.4.0 release candidate, from current HEAD of master.

Christian, still looking forward to getting the improvements for the PaloAlto parser in, in
testable form.  If you’re not going to be able to fix the unit tests presently, please tell
the community so maybe someone else will pick up the task. (BTW, we are all under various
time constraints, so we understand if you cannot commit the time at this point.)  You also
mentioned being able to provide some anonymized test data, which would be extremely useful
if someone else does need to do the unit tests.

Thanks much,
--Matt

On 6/2/17, 11:36 AM, "Matt Foley" <mfoley@hortonworks.com on behalf of mattf@apache.org>